Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Today

2 Quotes from John Maxwell to ponder:

"Successful people MAKE important decisions early in their lives, then they manage those decisions the rest of their lives"

"Just for today:

I will choose and display the right attitudes.

I will determine and act on important priorities.

I will know and follow healthy guidelines.

I will communicate with and care for my family.

I will practice and develop good thinking.

I will make and keep proper commitments.

I will earn and properly manage finances.

I will deepen and live out my faith.

I will initiate and invest in solid relationships.

I will plan for and model generosity.

I will embrace and practice good values.

I will seek and experience improvements.

I will act on these decisions and practice these disciplines, and then

one day, I will see the compounding results of a day lived well.

--John Maxwell's Daily Dozen from "Today Matters"

No comments: